[KONDO] Koyasuke (8mm*35mm bits) [KMF010101]
Our Selling Price: 13,000JPY (not include VAT & TAX)
It is a tool on which the angle of a stone is dropped. By experience, a stone can also roughly be broken. Please strike by SETTO and use. This carbide 8mmx35mm is comparatively small size. That is, are suitable for work stronger than close work, and please also use the target stone for a smallish or soft stone.
Not only stonemasons and sculptors but also gardeners use it habitually, not to mention what is suitable for stone statue products, it to be just good finish for the staffage compositions such as building stones or japanese garden items to use for the garden path.
carbide is attached at the tip of this KOYASUKE. therefore, compared with the product of only steel, it is markedly alike, and excels in processability. Many professional masonry people, gardeners, and stone-carving masters in Japan use this KOYASUKE.
Since there are much sizes, when necessary, please ask. Our stock is from 5mm*28mm (0.2inch * 1.1inch) to 12mm*50mm (0.47inch * 1.97inch).
The main use
Various processing stone of stonemasons, sculptors, and gardeners (the angle of a stone and roughly be broken linearly).
For Art (Sculpture), Architecture, Landscape design, Garden, Repair the ruins ,etc.
It will be necessity about five business day to send.
About a maker, Kondo Masonry tools factory (AICHI pref)
The notes on use about Koyasuke (8mm*35mm bits) [KONDO]
* Please level an edge and do not strike it.
* The degree to strike can be mastered by experience. Please start with striking more lightly at first.
* Although based also on usage, SETTO suitable for this size is about a little less than 1kg thing.
* When experience is shallow, please use SETTO lighter than this. Carbide may be damaged.
* It is at the shipment time and is taking out the edge. It is desirable to build the angle which ground by the GC100H-whetstone and was suitable for work.
|Producing district||Okazaki, Japan [KONDO stonemason's tools factory]|
|Handedness||both (righthand & lefthand)|
|Bits size||8mm*35mm = 0.31 inch*1.38 inch|
|Material||Tip : Carbide Body : Steel Junction : Brass brazing|
|Packing weight||About 1250g|