[Tobisho] Pruners Hisui (165mm) [TBS011601]
Our Selling Price: 26,400JPY (not include VAT & TAX)
Features of Pruners Hisui (165mm)
- The latest product released in November 2023.
- Pruners Hisui is created using Tobisho's experience to date.
- Like the top model Hiryu, it incorporates mechanisms such as non-contact blades and grease holes.
- Although the total length is 165 mm, these pruning shears are suitable for all people regardless of their physique.
- You can prune as if you were pinching it with your fingers.
- These pruning shears have high cutting ability and are lightweight, making them less tiring.
- This means it's perfect for orchard farmers, wineries, and professional gardeners who prune a lot of branches.
- You can do a lot of work with just one tool.
About Pruners Hisui
The development came about when a peach orchard farmer told Tobisho that he wanted a hand pruner that could cut thin and hard branches smoothly.
The Hiisui also incorporates the innovations used in the Hiryu, which is Tobisho's most highly functional model. Its greatest feature is the lack of resistance when cutting. The thinness of the blade, the mirror-finished blade, the grease pool that maintains smooth movement, and the low friction and resistance due to the fact that the blades cut without contact. The design of each part is based on ergonomics, resulting in a very well-balanced product.
One person who used it said, ``It's like cutting butter.'' It's close to your hand and you can prun it with just the feeling of pinching it with your fingers, making it very light and easy to work with. Although the hand pruners are small, they are suitable for people of all sizes. In situations where you don't need a pruning saw, you can do most of the work with just this one pruners.
The motif was a pair of pruning shears called the "pistol type" developed in the Akita area of Japan. Hisui and Hirei are based on this shape and incorporate Tobisho's experience.
The difference in pruning may be small for a single pruning operation, but if you prun for a long time, the difference in fatigue becomes obvious. These pruning shears are especially recommended for professionals who are concerned about tendonitis.
Shipping and ordering information
If the item is in stock, it will be shipped within 3 business days. We usually ship the next day.
Please contact us if the item is out of stock.
About Tobisho, the blacksmith who manufactured this product (YAMAGATA pref)
Tobisho is a long-established blacksmith in Yamagata, with 4 generations of pruning shears and 10 generations of blade smith since 1803. Yamagata Prefecture has been one of Japan's leading fruit producing regions since 1875. Syojiro Tobitsuka, the first pruning shears smith who founded Tobisho, started producing shears for use in orchards and sericulture around this time. Through ingenuity and effort, the performance has continued to improve from generation to generation, and as a result, it has come to be used by professional gardeners due to its sharpness. The unique heat treatment and gloss technologies that characterize Tobisho today are the result of their accumulated experience. The current master blacksmith, Daiki Tobitsuka, has a manufacturing philosophy of "It's natural to cut well, but on top of that, be simple and sturdy."
The notes on use about Pruners Hisui (165mm) [TOBISHO]
* Please do not twist.
* please do not drop.
* Please do not use it for any purpose other than wood branches.
* It rusts for a steel part. Please wipe after use well.
|Yamagata, Japan [TOBISHO]
|165 mm =6.50 inch
|47 mm =1.85 inch (From the center of a bolt to the edge of a blade)